The LE-5950 is a fully automatic, high speed, stand alone, programmable, check endorser. It is designed to automate and speed up high volume check endorsing process, prior depositing checks to a bank. Unlike other machines that use pre-made stamp plates and rollers, the LE-5950 machine utilizes ink-jet printing technology allowing very high processing speed (up to 7,000 checks per hour) and high level of flexibility. With a press of a button, users can select an endorsement message from array of pre-programmed formats, create new or modify existing ones, using machine’s keyboard.
If you spend too much time endorsing your checks using hand stamp or pay too much money (banks endorsement fees) consider purchasing Shear Tech LE-5950 check endorser, which specifically designed to deal with these issues.
Top 5 reasons to use the LE-5950
- Eliminates bank’s endorsement processing fees.
- Increases productivity and reduces check depositing deadline issues.
- Simplifies processing checks for multiple accounts. One machine can do them all.
- Allows printing any fixed alpha-numeric messages as well as dynamically changing information (item/batch/operator number, time/date etc.).
- Very easy to use.
- Dual inkjet cartridges allow printing twice as much information compared to our previous model (LE-5900).
- High speed (7,000 doc/hr), High Quality inkjet linear endorser.
- Integrated auto feeder.
- Ink Cartridge capacity: approximately 5,000,000 characters in Std. font.
- Ink Level monitoring capability and “Ink Low” notification.
- Keyboard programmable.
- 33 user-selectable customizable endorsement formats.
- Four Operating Modes:
Endorsing, Counting (Counting documents), Splitting (Dividing batches of checks into smaller groups), Clock (Displays Date and Time).
- Five Font Styles:
Standard, Condensed, Dual Line, Bold, Extra Bold.
- Five Variables types:
Date/Time, Numeric Prompt, Alpha/Numeric Prompt, Counter, Group Counter.
- RS232 communication port for Firmware Upgrades and featured PC based applications.
- Backup of entire configuration on a PC.
- Detachable stacker (included with the machine).
12.0″ x 12.0″ x 7.0″ (W x D x H)
Hover the mouse over the images to Zoom-In
Print sample #1 - Payee Endorsement
Print sample #2 - Payee Endorsement
Print sample #3 - Payee Endorsement
Print sample #4 - Extended Payee Endorsement
HP C6602A – Black Ink Cartridge
Other available colors:
- HP C6602B – Blue
- HP C6602R – Red
Shear Tech LE-5950 Warranty Information
Ninety (90) Days Limited Warranty
The Shear Tech LE-5950 Check Endorser comes with a warranty against manufacturer defect or failure for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original invoice. This warranty covers parts and labor. Damages incurred in
shipping the products from Shear Tech to customer are also included in this warranty.
Customer agrees to pay shipping expenses to the manufacturer’s designated facility, and Shear Tech pays shipping back to the customer. All repaired products are shipped UPS Ground unless a rush is requested. The cost of shipping other than UPS Ground is to be paid by the customer.
We suggest you contact our technical support team or your local Shear Tech authorized dealer first to determine whether the item is indeed defective before shipping.
Shear Tech does not warrant damage due to external causes including, but not limited to, accident, improper or careless handling, unauthorized modifications, problems with electrical power, adverse environmental conditions, usage not in
accordance with intended purpose of product, and failures caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Shear Tech or an official authorized Shear Tech dealer. Altering or removal of the serial number voids this warranty.
Limitation of Liability
Shear Tech does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including but not limited to any liability for product malfunction, physical injury or property damage, products not being available for use or for lost or corrupted
data. Shear Tech is not liable for lost profits, lost business, or other consequential punitive damages. Under no circumstances is Shear Tech liable for any third-party claims against its customers.